Saturday, May 9, 2009

tHis n ThaT arOund mY pLacE

Privacy to the Public
below is my private room n the views around my school. Mom n Dad, plz don worry about me. this is a very nice place, n i think i cannot find a more satisfying place than this one. n the surrounding is so refreshing. there r lots of trees n flowers everywhere. there is no time to get stress. n the people too r very nice n friendly. so there is nothing u should worry about.
my Room from the Outside In
this is my private verranda where i can hang my clothes to dry. n sometimes i enjoy looking at the views outside.
these r the views from my verranda. when i first came, there were lots of Sakura out there. very nice.
now from the Inside Out




this is my fridge. mom n dad, plz don worry about my diet. i think i have a good balance of diet. in my meal each time, there r some meat some vegetable, not either one alone. so plz don worry.
next to the fridge is the small kitchen area. i often cook by myself. i don use much oil, n my food is usually not too sweet or too salty. so nothing to worry about it.



this is my lunch today. it is not in my room. i cooked one dish n i took it to my friend's room, n we ate together there. we usually do like this, esp. in the evening.


n here is my private bathroom. lucky that i have it. in the other dorm, dorm 2, people there have to share bathroom. that's a bit inconvenient.
here is a short view from the Outside to the Inside of my room.
now Out of my room, but in the Building

a view from the dorm.

the building looks like this inside. n i m living on the 4th floor.

this is a place for laundry. i'm lazy to do the washing so i often use this machine. it's easier. n it's cheap, only 100 yen per time.
it's time to go Out of the Dorm
this building is the dorm where i live.
i'm on the way to the other buildings, like the library the JLC n the main building. look a bit sleepy here cos i've just got up from a short nap.
there r lots of trees in the school campus.
this is where i study japanese language. it's called JLC. it's the nearest building to the dorm.
this is infront of the JLC.
after JLC, we can find the canteen. the food there is delicious. i often eat my lunch there.
this is the main building where i study. lots of room there. n we have to move each session. sometimes it's a bit hard to find the room cos it's too big.


n here is the gate to the library. i m now in this 4-floor building.

9 comments:

  1. Quite a big room... Private kitchen teat... Os tos morng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such a big room huh... look so comfortable!!! bigger than my room teat. and even cleaner.. i guess it's so lucky of you to get such a nice one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Cesar n Sokhour. mech de? koun ke lucky cheng. hehe. if u visit my place u don need to worry about where to sleep. haha if u don mind i'll give the very big space between the kitchen n the bathroom to either of u. agree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh how you treat the guest huh. If you come to visit me instead, I would give you my so big space balcony,. or the floor inside the room,. It's just enough to store 5 pp!! :P but komroeuk ot ban te hhahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The place looks very new! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, my room doesn't look that neat normally. i just tidy things up b4 i took those photos. haha if i don do that, my mom n dad will worry that i'm living in a mess like sombok chrouk houy. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. someone is showing off his messy room. wanna compare with my room? in terms of messiness, mine wins by a mile! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. now that i know you also have a blog, i have one more person to stalk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how can u be so sure that u'll win? u haven't seen my room when it gets messy yet. so better take ur words back haha. u'll surely get a shock if u get a chance to see it. haha i'm not boasting.

    ReplyDelete

hi thx so much for ur interest.