Thursday, August 13, 2009

It did come in THREE!!!!!

The day before yesterday, I posted sth about my first and second experiences of earthquake within only three days. Then I said I was afraid it would come again soon in THREE. This morning I was right. It came again as expected. But it was not as strong as the first 2. This time too, it came in the morning while I was fast asleep. I was waken up again by the slight shake of the building. I hated it when I was sleeping. It should pick a better time.

4 comments:

  1. really? don't know if it came again this morning didn't know. Maybe not at my place :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard there was one in Nagoya about few days ago too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are! I haven't experienced once yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sokhour, maybe u it also happened at ur place, but u were busy sleeping. that's y u didn't realise it. Dek doch ke nguab ban ey deng. hehe.

    Phossdey, was it serious there? in shizuoka, it was quite big about 6. n there was some damage there. too bad.

    Cesar, u want that luck? hehe i can give u. i don't want it.

    ReplyDelete

hi thx so much for ur interest.